Experience Needed: 3 - 5 Years of experience as an Odoo Developer.
Key Responsibilities for Odoo Developer may include:
• Design and Develop Odoo apps (new module development and customization).
• Analyze the Scope document.
• Create low-level requirement documents in discussion with different teams.
• Follow best practices in Software development to ensure the readability and maintainability of the code.
• Re-use the features available in Odoo to fulfill the Scope objectives.
• Create a custom module in Odoo to meet the specific domain requirement.
• Follow the source code checking process to maintain the code in Git Version Control.
• Follow best practices for secured Software Development.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
• BSc. in Computer Science or a directly related field.
• 3 - 5 Years of experience as an Odoo Developer.
• Strong knowledge of Python and programming concepts.
• Complete understanding of Odoo basic flow & data models available in Odoo core.
• Proven expertise in developing custom modules in Odoo.
• Odoo Techno functional knowledge.
• Experience in developing the latest versions of Odoo and Excellent debugging skills in Odoo.
• Core knowledge about the current feature available in Odoo – Manufacturing, Sales, Purchase, CRM, Accounts, Inventory,
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
What do we want?
Projects, Timesheet, HR, etc.
• Good knowledge of PostgreSQL with the ability to write SQL queries.
• View customization – work on Widgets, Wizards, Java Script, view XML, etc.
• Data import using Odoo import as well as custom import using Python.
• Proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite.